Yoga Retreat in MoroccoMarch 27th - April 3rd
Ezgi Fisher & Susana García Blanco
... bathe into your own light...
... enjoy a new culture....
... powerful nature...
Come to Morocco for an amazing experience. Ezgi and Susana will share with you powerful and transformative yoga practices so you can reach high into the infinite possibilities of your being. One week to get deep into the teachings and practices of yoga, to enrich your sadhana, to meditate, to contemplate, to get inspiration, to have fun, to share your gifts, to breath, to walk, to swim in the ocean, to rest, to spend time in solitude or in the company of like-minded people. All in a gorgeous scenery of the Southern Coast of Morocco.
This retreat is open to all levels students.
For Anusara yoga teachers, it counts as credit hours towards the 300 h Advanced Teacher Training.
Reasons to come Morocco
- An opportunity to know and feel this magical land of the South of Morocco
- Being close to the Ocean
- Nice weather
- A new culture
- An exotic destination easy to reach
- Mastering your camel pose!
Susana Garcia Blanco
Anusara yoga Certified Teacher & Teacher Trainer
Yogini, surfer, traveler, student of life. Always amazed by the creative power of the human heart (hrdaya shakti), her mission is guiding students to that inner place of wisdom and power. Her classes are a place for transformation where she helps students to find their limits, with love and awareness, structured sequences and precise instruction. Everything infused with her passion for Philosophy, Myth and the therapeutic possibilities of yoga.
The first Certified Anusara Yoga® Teacher in Spain (2006) and E-RYT 500® Yoga Alliance, she is active part in the ASHY (Anusara School of Hatha Yoga) Certification Committee. Acroyoga Certified teacher as well, she has explored other yoga styles like Ashtanga, Iyengar, Kundalini, Vinyasa and lately Yoga Nidra and Rasa Yoga. Her main teachers are Sianna Sherman, and Philosophy and Meditation teachers from different Tantric traditions like Paul Muller-Ortega, Douglas Brooks and Sally Kempton, among others.
Based in between Morocco and Spain, she teaches workshops, Immersions and Teacher Trainings internationally since 2007. In love with the Ocean, she finds a great connection and freedom through surfing and she founded Yoga Surf Morocco to offer retreats that combine these two practices of the heart. She feels grounded in the simplicity of her life in Africa. For her, yoga is the adventure of life when you live to the highest.
Anusara yoga Certified Teacher & Teacher Trainer
Imi Ouadar, in the South of Morocco, has developed around the Ocean and locals live side by side with surfers in a peaceful rhythm with the Ocean. We are 10 minutes away from the famous surf center of Taghazout. In words of my friend Clare Beagley describing this part of the world, “… each evening there is a special moment where the serenity of the ocean and the glowing sunset gives way to twilight, the sea begins to roar her melodious chant and one by one the stars begin to cover the sky. It’s truly magical”. All this happens to the sounds of remembrance of the Divine from the local mosque.
We welcome you to the beauty of this place as we dive into these days of learning and transformation.
The resort & the yoga shala
We will stay in Paradis Plage, the beautiful luxury surf & yoga resort in Imi Ouadar. Our yoga shala is right on the beach, surrounded by beautiful gardens. Be ready for amazing sunsets over the Ocean!
There are several options for accommodation, all with brunch and dinner included.
March 27th is arriving day.
Arrival time is on the 27th anytime after 14 h. First yoga class will be at 17:30
Training ends on April 3rd after breakfast.
How a typical training day could look like07:15 - 08:15 Sunrise meditation and pranayama session 08:15 - 08:30 Tea break 08:30 - 10:30 Yoga practice 10.30 - 11:00 Brunch 11.30 - 17.30 Free time for exploration or just chilling out! 17.30 - 19.00 Restorative yoga practice 19.00 - 19:30 Sunset meditation and pranayama 19.30 - ...... Dinner Schedule might change. Some excursions might be organised in the free time. There is the possibility to surf or taking surfing lessons at the hotel beach,
Registration & payments
After registering you will receive an email with all the information for reserving your spot. If you have additional questions please write to us at email@example.com.
There are several acommodation options. All of them have a kitchen or a kitchenette.Early bird price is until December 27th. Make your reservation as soon as possible.
Payments are final and not reimbursable.
before January 30th
after January 30th
- chosen accommodation for 7 nights
- daily brunch and dinner
- all sessions with Ezgi fisher and Susana Garcia Blanco
- Use of the yoga shala and all the yoga material
Price does not include
- flight tickets
- transport from/to airports. We can arrange your transport individually or in a group. In some cases price is subject to number of people travelling.
- any optional activity in the free time, like surfing, trip to Paradise Valley, therapeutic massage, energy healing or hammam.
What do we need from you?
Once you have made the payment to reserve your spot, please send us an email with payment confirmation at firstname.lastname@example.org with your chosen options. In the same email send us the following information:
- City and country you are coming from
- Cell phone number
- Yoga experience and Anusara yoga experience
- Any injuries or limitations
- Dietary restrictions
What do you need to bring?
- Weather in this area is usually very nice: warm or hot during the day and cool in the night due to the Atlantic breeze. In Morocco temperature can change dramatically due to the wind, even in the midst of summer. Bring some warm clothing for the nights and early mornings. Winter is usually mild but some times it is also cold. In december bring also a jacket.
- Sun is always strong here. It is essential to bring a cap or a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. Really, sun is much stronger than in Europe.
- Bring your own beach towel
- We recommend that you get a travel insurance that covers any medical problem.
- You don´t need to bring your yoga mat but feel free to do it if you wish. All yoga material will be provided.
- A journal and something to write
- And the most important thing to fully enjoy Morocco and a yoga training: a big smile and an open heart.
Flights & travel arrangements
You can flight to Agadir (the closest airport) or to Marrakech. Many low-cost companies fly to Morocco from most of the European cities: Ryanair, Easyjet, Veiling, Air Arabia, Transavia,,... among others. Royal Maroc and Iberia are usually more expensive options and fly both to Marrakech and Agadir.
If you flight to Agadir airport we can arrange your transfer to the resort. If your flight arrives into Marrakech, there are different options: bus to Agadir (around 13€ one way), a taxi (100-120€ and can be shared by four people) or a minibus for a group in the case that several participants arrive there. The trip from Marrakech is about 3 and a half hours.
If your flight to Marrakech arrives late in the day, we ask you to please book your flight for the day before and to spend a night in Marrakech. This city is one of the main tourist destinations of Morocco and has a great offer of accommodation and entertainment.
Looking forward to see you in Morocco!!!
Susana & Ezgi
OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI