Anusara Methodology & Co-Mentoring
with Susana García Blanco
REQUiRED MODULO for the 300 h Advanced Teacher Training
- In the Anusara Immersion Manual in the section called “The Methodology of Anusara Yoga”
- At the end of the Anusara Teacher Training Manual, the list of “13 Central Teaching Elements” describes the Anusara method.
- In the Anusara Level 1 Teacher Training Curriculum , there is a section called “Teaching Methodology: Presentation, Discussion and Exploration of the Essential Components of Teaching Anusara Yoga.”
- There’s also a list of elements of Anusara Methodology on the ASHY website.
Pre-requisito: Anusara yoga Immersion and Level 1 Teacher Training
- Coordinating major movements and actions with the breath
- Guidelines for verbal instructions, such as plain, active, explicit, linking, giving direction
- Postural demonstrations
REQUIRED MODULE FPA 12 h