Neelakantha Meditation Initiation
Ezgi Fisher (MADRID)
A foundation for a lifetime of deep meditation practice
A formal initiation with Ezgi Fisher
Neelakantha Meditation is the practice of deep meditation that works to bring about transformation, healing, and benevolence in your life. It is a daily meditation practice that is governed by the principle of effortlessness, which is easy to learn and practice and is accessible to everyone.
- Transform and grow in the direct experience of your own deepest reality and live everything that you are meant to live.
- Journey into the deeper spaces of consciousness to more fully access freedom, creativity, ease, clarity, and riches of life itself.
- Easy to learn and practice, and is governed by the principle of effortlessness.
- A beautiful and elegant practice which does not involve concentration, controlling the mind, or other forms of effortful manipulation of awareness.
- It is not necessary to have any particular beliefs, previous study or background in order to learn and practice with great benefit.
Neelakantha Meditation allows you to establish a direct connection to your own deepest reality and reconnect with your innate nature of freedom, creativity, clarity, bliss and everything wonderful in life.
This course is the beginning of a lifetime of practice. You will learn the practice itself and the specific context and foundational principles underlying the practice, which is rooted in SvaTantra – the Tantric teachings of the ultimate freedom of Consciousness.
The 18-Month Course Includes (online):
- Welcome audio message
- Two-day course of formal personalized Initiation into Neelakantha Meditation
- Ongoing Live Meditation Practice Teleseminars
- Original translations of Tantric texts
- Online Wisdom Library
- Auditing Day 2 of Initiation events at no cost
- Special Audio Satsangs
- Additional Supporting Practices and Materials
- Invitations to attend Meditation Retreats and to receive Advanced Initiations
October 23rd – GROUP 1 Iniciation
16.00 h – about an hour of instruction, followed by about 50 Minutes per person of formal individual instruction
October 24th – GROUP 1 Iniciation
13.00 h – about an hour of instruction, followed by about 50 Minutes per person of formal individual instruction
October 25th – Day 2
9:00 h – about 3 hours of further explanation about how this practice works.
Ezgi Fisher is internationally recognized Certified Anusara® Yoga Teacher, Experienced Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT500®), Certified AcroYoga® teacher and the founder of Stambha Yoga School (RYS®). As a dedicated yogini, Ezgi loves sharing her life knowledge and experience through teaching. She has many years of teaching experience in various countries, particularly in the US and Europe. She has done most of her trainings in various fields in the US. Her expertise lies in bringing her extensive yoga training, therapeutic training, acrobatics and Hindu-Tantra philosophical studies harmoniously together into her yoga teachings. Sharing her light, she devotedly leads 200-hour and +300-Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings in Zurich and various places in Switzerland, and travels internationally teaching workshops and retreats. More info: stambha.yoga
Ezgi Fisher is an authorized teacher of Neelakantha Meditation, as taught in Blue Throat Yoga. More Information about the Meditation and the Founder of Blue Throat Yoga Paul Mueller-Ortega: bluethroatyoga.com