Qualifications and Certifications
Susana García Blanco
Studying is my passion. When I was two years old, I asked my mother to take me to school because I wanted to learn how to read. And she did. I had studied very different subjects and all of them helped to my evolution as a human being. There is something I like even more than teaching: to share what I learn to help others in their transformation journey.
Yoga & Philosophy
- Founder of Rasa Lila Yoga and Yoga Surf Morocco to offer different resources and tools for transformation, healing and evolution.
- Founder of the school rasa lila yoga online and its programs 13 Moons – 13 Mudras and Darshana: a vision of the Universe
- First Anusara® Yoga Certified Teacher in Spain (2006)
- one of the highest levels of Certification in the Hatha yoga world, including more than thousand hours of Anusara Yoga, Teacher Trainings with therapeutic focus and studies of Hindu Tantra Philosophy with renowned scholars.
- Anusara® Yoga Teacher Trainer in ASHY (Anusara School of Hatha Yoga) qualified to teach 100-hours Immersions and 200-hours Teacher Trainings
- CATT (Anusara® Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher Trainer) certified by ASHY (Anusara School of Hatha Yoga) to teach 300-hours Advanced Teacher Trainings
- E-RYT 500® (Experienced Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher) by Yoga Alliance
- YACEP® (Yoga Alliance Registered Continuing Education Provider)
- AcroYoga® Certified Teacher (México, 2012)
- Tantric Philosophy studies with Douglas Brooks, Sally Kempton y Carlos Pomeda between 2002 and 2015
- Yoga Nidra Training by Yoga Nidra Reset Integral with Gabriela Angueira (2015)
- Rasa Yoga, Teacher and Teacher Trainer (yoga school created by Sianna Sherman
- Since January 2017, Advanced Studies of Hindu Shaiva Tantra Philosophy and Neelakantha Meditation in Blue Throat Yoga with Dr. Paul Muller-Ortega, with the goal to become a meditation teacher.
- Several Continuing Education online yoga courses at Maze on Yoga with Noah Mazé since 2018
- Since August 2019, studies of Sri Vidja tantric tradition and practices under the loving guidance of Ma Parvathi Saraswati
- 2020-21 online Kaula Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Melanie Shank
More body wisdom
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Introductory Course with Jonas Westling (Cincinnati, OH, 2000)
- Sunshine Network Basic course with Itzhak Heltzman (Auroville, India, 2004)
- Sunshine Network Intensive with Krishnatakis y Kaline (México 2012)
- Arun (Conscious Touch) with Anubuddha & Anasha (Spain & Portugal 2007-2009)
- Foundation Training – Instructor Nivel 1 Course (Santa Bárbara, CA, 2017)
- Anatomy online studies with Dr. Paula Sauer at Maze on Yoga (2018-19)
- Anatomy Trains® in Motion Conocimientos de las cadenas miofasciales aplicado al movimiento (2019)
- Online Anatomy studies with Tom Myers (2019-20)
- Applied Astrology with Debra Silverman, levels 1, 2 y 3 (2018)
- Mentor in DSA (Debra Silverman Astrology) school since 2021, teaching Level 1 Astrology classes.
Personal growth, healing and well-being
- Reiki level 1 (Cincinnati, OH 2002) and level 2 (India 2005)
- Women Sexuality and Health with Kim Anami (2015)
- Urban Priestess – on-line course about ritual, the feminine, natural cycles and the sacred with Sianna Sherman & Ashley Turner (2015)
- Intensive “El Acontecimiento Semilla” – the Medicine of the Self with Josep Soler (Cádiz 2016)
- Coaching – FUNDAMENTALS – CTI (Barcelona, 2018)
- Taoism – Master Mantak Chia (Madrid 2018)
- How to Recharge your Batteries
- Basic Tao
- Healing Love
- Studying Nutritional Therapy with Ana Morenini (2020-21)
University Studies and Business
- PhD in Environmental Sciences, University of Cincinnati, USA (1998-2004)
- Especialized in bioremediation treatments for cleaning of oil spills
- Master in “Waste Water Treatment”, University of Valladolid (1991)
- Licensed in Chemistry, University of Valladolid, 1990
Industrial Chemistry Laboratory Manager (1991-1996).
Collaborator & manager in various research projects at the Environmental Engineering School, University de Cincinnati (OH) USA (1998-2004).